Saturday, August 27, 2011

ONC S&I Framework Face to Face Meeting in October

This arrived in my inbox yesterday.

I attended the first ONC S&I Framework Face to Face Meeting in DC back in June. I'm not sure that I will get to go to this one, but I will put in the request. I am one of the team leads for the CDA Implementation Guide Documentation Work Group.

Our next S&I Framework is just around the corner.

Make sure you mark your calendars so you don't miss these important working sessions.

See the attachment or contact us via email for more details.

We hope to see you in Arlington in October!

--
ONC October F2F Support Team


S&I Framework F2F Meeting | October 18-19, 2011
Hyatt Regency Crystal City at Reagan National Airport
2799 Jefferson Davis Highway, Arlington, VA 22202

ONC S&I Framework F2F

No comments:

Post a Comment